This charming cottage is set just 5 miles inland from the harbour town of Aberaeron on the heritage coast of Cardigan Bay. It is surrounded by rolling hills nestles on a small secluded farm specialising in rare breed animals such as reindeer, pigs, sheep, ponies & pygmy goats, plus traditional cider making. Adjoining the main farmhouse, it is set a 3rd of a mile from the small village road. Red kites are frequently seen soaring above the farm as well as barn owls being a night time visitor.
Boat trips are available from Aberaeron (5 miles) where there are a range of shops, craft centre and eateries to meet all tastes. The popular resort of New Quay (7 miles), is a must to visit, you have an opportunity to see dolphins and seals, boat trips or participate in water sports, riding and walking.
Set in the middle of Ceredigion you are in a good position to explore the delights of the north with impressive Snowdonia and the south to Pembrokeshire.
- Comfortable sitting/dining room with exposed stone walls, timber beams and wood burning stove.
- Well equipped small kitchen, open plan to the main living area.
- Double bedroom with distant sea views across the valley and single bedroom.
- Shower room/WC.
- Linen (duvets) and towels, tea towels etc.,
- Oil Central Heatingt
- Electricity, gas and oil includied
- TV (Freeview) DVD
- Electric oven and gas hob
Automatic washing machine
Cot, Highchair & Baby bath
Parking for 1 car
Small walled garden with decked terrace and furniture to the front and small decked seating area to the rear.
Gas barbecue (May-Sept)
Easy walking access
For more information on the tariff and booking form please contact us via email or telephone